Information and resources for school governors
This is a bank of articles, extracts, links and resources for governors, clerks and anyone with an interest in school governance, to save you time and keep you up to date.
Latest news from Shena Lewington, the pen behind C2G.
- Want to be the first to get new posts by email? You can subscribe to my blog. (See top right)
- I’m thrilled to appear once again in UKEdMagazine’s Top Educational Blogs 2015.
- The spring term of 2016 is already looking busy – I’ll be delivering induction and refresher training for governors in the north west, as well as supporting clerks and GBs in other parts of the country.
- I am delivering the Clerks’ Development Programme, for Leading Governance to clerks in Stoke-on-Trent, Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester.
- Congratulations to my first cohort of clerks, in Cumbria, who have successfully completed the programme. Well done all! Good luck to the second cohort from Stoke, Cheshire East and CWAC who are now on the home strait – the last session is in December 2015!
How do I find what I’m looking for on the C2G site?
- Use the search facility or click on one of the tags
- Look at the contents page .
- Contact your own Clerk or Local Authority Governor Support Unit / Governor Services / School Governance Team
Phone GovernorLine: (Now withdrawn)
- Look on the DfE Governance pages, now held on Gov.UK.
- The TES has a forum for governors, with your questions answered by other governors.
- Unfortunately, I can’t promise to answer general questions about governance by email, but you can contact me about governor (and clerks) development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Twitter @ClerktoGovernor